Well, I wish I was pointing to the Access 2007 runtime, but I’m not, however, this Microsoft page, discusses several points of interest:
- The runtime will be available “shortly after the release to the general public of Microsoft Office Access 2007
- The runtime and developer extensions will be free downloads.
- The Extensions will include a packaging wizard, similar to the one for 2003, which optionally includes the runtime files, and any other files, necessary to create an MSI
- The Developer Extensions will include hooks for Source Code Control
- The Extensions will not include the Property Scanner or Customer Startup Wizard that were previously available in earlier versions.
- Links to the download locations will be posted on Office Online and the Access Developer Portal on MSDN.