The Grantsmanship Center’s signature Grantsmanship Training Program is coming to Hartford, Connecticut, August 13-17, 2007. The program will be hosted by the Watkinson School.
The Grantsmanship Training Program covers all aspects of researching grants, writing grant proposals and negotiating with funding sources. More than 100,000 nonprofit and government personnel have attended this comprehensive 5-day workshop, which now includes a full year of valuable membership services.
During the workshop, participants learn The Grantsmanship Center’s proposal writing format, the most widely used in the world. In addition to practicing the most advanced techniques for pursuing government, foundation, and corporate grants, they develop real grant proposals for their own agencies.
Upon completion of the training, participants receive free follow-up, including professional proposal review, access to The Grantsmanship Center’s exclusive online funding databases, and an array of other benefits.
Tuition for the Grantsmanship Training Program is $875 ($825 for each additional registrant from the same organization).
To ensure personalized attention, class size is limited to 30 participants. To register online, to learn about scholarship opportunities for qualifying organizations, or for more information, visit http://www.tgci.com/gtptraining.shtml. Or call The Grantsmanship Center’s Registrar at (800) 421-9512.
If you’re wondering why the Grantsmanship Training Program is five days (when other grantwriting classes are shorter)…
• The Grantsmanship Training Program is not a quick overview of “grantwriting.”
• The Grantsmanship Training Program is an intensive, small-group, total-immersion workshop that covers funding research, program planning and proposal writing.
• By integrating program planning into our curriculum when we first created grantsmanship training, The Grantsmanship Center anticipated the increased demand by grantmakers for more accountability, smarter programming, and a stronger, more demonstrable return on granted funds.
• Grantsmanship Training Program participants prepare and critique real grant proposals under expert guidance during the class.
• You can’t get this quality of in-depth training, personal attention and hands-on experience in a two-, three- or even a four-day workshop!