EMail from The Grantsmanship Center, below reproduced in its entirety. The seminar is in Schenectady NY.
Would you like to generate unrestricted funds,while strengthening your nonprofit organization’s core mission and developing more credibility with funders?
Come find out how! Sign up now for The Grantsmanship Center’s Earned Income Strategies workshop, offered in Schenectady, NY, May 5-7, 2008, and hosted by The Hamilton Hill Arts Center.
New streams of unrestricted funding mean greater stability. Earned income programs can be a key to long-term survival.
Besides increasing revenues, well-planned earned income programs can benefit your nonprofit organization by:
- Building on your existing capabilities, resources, and relationships to increase your organizational capacity
- Demonstrating your organization’s sustainability – which is often a key element in winning grants and major gifts!
- Enhancing your organization’s mission impact – through income-generating programs that further your core purpose and key values
Limited to only 30 participants, The Grantsmanship Center’s Earned Income Strategies workshop combines structured analysis, focused discussions, and small-group work. You will leave this workshop knowing:
- What it would take for your organization to develop a viable earned income program one that can actually strengthen your core mission
- What financing options are available to nonprofits like yours
- How to capitalize on your organization’s existing capabilities…and much more!
Tuition for this comprehensive 3-day training is $575.
To make sure that every participant receives individual attention, enrollment is limited to 30 participants, so register early to reserve your spot.
To register for this workshop: http://www.tgci.com/eisregister.asp
For more information, visit http://tgci.com/eis.shtml
or call The Grantsmanship Center’s Registrar at (800) 421-9512.